Introducing the Cascades : The first of four elegant buildings with unique architecture that sit in a tranquil part of White City Living.
The Cascades are a unique opportunity to live by the waters edge with apartments overlooking the Water Gardens or with city views. This is a place of calm, with traditional oriental trees, plants and surrounded by 150m of water. Suites, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments cement the Wood Lane area as one of West London’s most desired neighbourhoods. With endless demand for young executives and postgraduate students looking to live nearby the Imperial College White City Campus, Westfield London, White City Place, or the Television Centre.
This exciting location is further enhanced by two Underground stations located conveniently at the development’s entrance, alongside an Overground station within walking distance, connecting residents to the city.
- An 11-acre opportunity area
- An exclusive residents’ lifestyle club of more than 30 facilities and amenities over 39,000 sq ft. It includes 24 hour concierges, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, 3 cinemas, business lounge and meeting rooms, residents’ lounges, games room, gym, spa and treatment rooms.
- Eight acres of landscaped gardens including a new five acre park
- The cascade buildings are surrounded by Water Gardens with aquatic planting and accessible by elegant oriental bridges
- The Water Gardens feature 150 metres of cascading water, with over 50 jets, cascades, and fountains
- Direct access to Westfield Boulevard from a new connection in the Water Gardens.
- This development is part of the larger £8bn White City Regeneration
- 23-acres new Imperial College campus
- Westfield London- Europe’s largest shopping mall
- White City Place (BBC, ITV, L’Oreal, Yoox Net-A-Porter Group, MapleTree)
- White City has created over 20,000 new jobs across 5 years and is now a go-to place for young executives
- Home to media, tech, science and education industries
- Just 12 minutes* to Bond Street
- Next to Notting Hill and Holland Park
- Two tube stations at your doorstep: Wood Lane (Hammersmith & City and Circle lines), White City (Central line)
- Direct access to Business Centres such as King's Cross (London Tech hub), Bank & Liverpool Street
- Four of London’s top five universities and 15 outstanding quality schools within 30 minutes.
- Next to the Imperial College and a 6-minute walk to the Royal College of Art
- Direct access to the University of London, University College London, Imperial College (South Kensington campus), King's College via the Underground