Arber House, 2 Greenleaf Walk, Southall, UB1
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
*Help To Buy Available* A 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment situated on the first floor of this newly built block located in Berkeley’s newest sought after development! The property is spacious throughout with a balcony looking out onto the internal gardens.
The Green Quarter is one of the most biodiverse and significant regeneration projects in the UK - a transformed landscape with wetlands, parks, community areas and acres of green open spaces.
Situated conveniently in zone 4, adjacent to the forthcoming Crossrail station and with great transport links, you can be at Heathrow in 8 minutes and central London in just 17 minutes.
- 1st Floor Modern Apartment
- Fully Integrated Kitchen with Bosch Appliances
- Sliding Mirrored Wardrobe
- Access to Private Courtyard
- London Help to Buy* Available
- Ready to Move Into
- Exclusive Resident Facilities including Concierge, Swimming Pool, Gym, Screening Room, lounge & Co-Working Space
- Excellent Transport Links; Walking Distance of Crossrail Station, Heathrow Airport, M4 & M25 in Easy Reach
- Council tax: Band B
- Ground rent: £350
- Ground rent comment: £175 for 01/01/22-30/06/22
- Service charge: £2,122
- Service charge comment: £1,060.79 for 01/01/22-30/06/22
<strong>Disclaimer: </strong> these particulars are for guidance purposes only and do not form part of an offer or contract. Whilst care has been taken in their preparation, Benham and Reeves or the vendor shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracies. You should not rely on statements by Benham and Reeves Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only. The photographs appearing in these particulars show only certain parts of the property at the time when the photographs were taken. It should not be assumed that the property has all or any of the necessary planning permission, building regulation consent approval or other required consents for its previous, present or future intended usage. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or by taking appropriate professional advice. Benham and Reeves Ltd has not tested any of the equipment, fittings or facilities.