Princelet Street, Spitalfields, London, E1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
* Investors Only* Stunning two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment set within Rococco House, a beautiful Grade II listed building in the heart of Spitalfields and is spanning an approximate 958 square feet. This apartment is located minutes from Shoreditch and a short walk to The City. The interior design in this apartment features exposed brickwork walls, timber floors and period styled pane windows.
The property comprises; large open plan reception with dual aspect windows which generate excellent natural light; fitted open plan kitchen with fully integrated appliances; both bedrooms are double with fitted wardrobes; en-suite and a luxury three-piece family bathroom, both finished with cream tiles, large vanity mirror and heated towel rails.
Rococco House is located on Princelet Street within the historic Spitalfields district. The property is moments away from the famous Spitalfields Market, trendy Brick Lane, and vibrant Shoreditch. The location sits within walking distance of The City and is best serviced by both Aldgate East (District, Circle, Hammersmith & City lines) and Liverpool Street (Central, Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan lines, and mainline rail services) stations.
- Investors Only
- Two Bedroom
- Two Bathroom
- First Floor
- 958 Square Feet (Approx.)
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Grade II Listed Building
- Moments Away From Shoreditch and the City
- Spitalfields District
- Aldgate East Station (Zone 1)
- Lease length: 115 years & 10 months Remaining
- Council tax: Band D
- Ground rent: £300
- Ground rent comment: 2020 to 2021
- Service charge: £2,200
- Service charge comment: 2020 to 2021
<strong>Disclaimer: </strong> these particulars are for guidance purposes only and do not form part of an offer or contract. Whilst care has been taken in their preparation, Benham and Reeves or the vendor shall not be held responsible for any inaccuracies. You should not rely on statements by Benham and Reeves Ltd in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only. The photographs appearing in these particulars show only certain parts of the property at the time when the photographs were taken. It should not be assumed that the property has all or any of the necessary planning permission, building regulation consent approval or other required consents for its previous, present or future intended usage. Any intending purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or by taking appropriate professional advice. Benham and Reeves Ltd has not tested any of the equipment, fittings or facilities.