Our handpicked selection of fantastic new homes in the capital by the UK’s largest homebuilder offering fantastic investment potential.
A vibrant residential quarter in North-West London that will provide up to 2,000 new homes with planned residents' gym, cafés, restaurant & supermarket set amidst landscaped green spaces.
- £1.75bn regeneration hotspot
- Zone 5 location with Zone 2 equivalent travel times
- Excellent connectivity - 13 minutes to London Euston
- All homes come with private outside space
- House prices in Harrow have increased by 73% over the last decade
An exciting collection of brand-new homes nestled at the heart of one of East London’s most up and coming areas.
- Balcony or terrace to every home
- Residents' rooftop terrace & landscaped communal gardens
- Transport links into the City in just 18 minutes
- Crossrail station opening nearby
- Range of amenities on your doorstep
A buzzing new development of over 1,500 homes located at the iconic former Nestle factory site in West London with fantastic connections into the City.
- Benefit from Crossrail opening this year
- Bond Street in 20 minutes, Canary Wharf in 34 minutes
- Residents’ cafe and a private gym, set alongside the Grand Union Canal.
- Over 9 acres of gardens and green open space
- Regenerated canal-side environment
Landmark regeneration scheme in North West London with over 2000 new homes set next to the scenic Welsh Harp Reservoir.
- Private outdoor space and parking included with most homes
- Reach central London in under 30 minutes
- Panoramic views over landscaped parkland and the reservoir
- On-site Co-op Supermarket
- Capital growth in area has outstripped London average by 30%
Contemporary new homes set amidst landscaped gardens in West London with outstanding transport links
- Great investment opportunity – Crossrail coming to Acton station
- Ideal for professionals, excellent links to the West End and City
- 18mins to Oxford Circus, 27mins to Bank
- One Tube stop to Westfield Shopping Centre
- 22% expected capital growth in the next 5 years