Undoubtedly one of London’s major regeneration success stories, the rise of Beaufort Park as a smart new residential address in Colindale, proves there are rental hotspots that still provide good yields and long-term growth even in Zone 4.
One bedroom apartments to buy at Beaufort Park are in short supply so we will no doubt get a good response for this recommended purchase.
Beaufort Park has become a popular destination for working professionals who like the convenient commute into the City in less than 30 minutes. It offers a sophisticated lifestyle in apartments that features the same central-London quality as other schemes built by developer St George. Additional benefits include residents’ facilities such as a Spa, Gym and Pool situated on-site which are a great benefit to renters. Good local amenities are easily reached within short walking distance including Colindale Underground station on the Northern line, just a few minutes away on foot.
Residents benefits at a glance
– 24-hour Concierge & Lifts
– Residents’ gym, swimming pool, spa and Jacuzzi on-site
– Underground parking
– Tesco supermarket, restaurants & nursery on-site
– Colindale Tube station less than 1 minute away
– Mill Hill Broadway British Rail to Kings Cross in 15 mins
– Brent Cross shopping centre – two Tube stops
– Hampstead – three Tube stops
– Tube to Bank Station 28 minutes
– M1/M25 motorway – 10 minutes by car
The investment details
– Purchase price £300,000– Fifth floor
– 1 Bedroom
– 1 Bathroom
– 418 Square Feet (approx.)
– Underground parking
– Lease length 998 Years (from 2004)
– Service Charge approx. £2,096 per annum
– Ground Rent approx. £250 per annum
– Yield 5%
Rental demand at Beaufort Park
Landlords can expect to have their apartments rented out very quickly as demand is high with waiting lists not uncommon. Our branch on-site at the development regularly let properties in under a week and rental yields are a respectable 5% which compares favourably with the central London average of 2.5%.
If you are interested in further details about this property,
contact our London sales team.
View all posts by Marc von Grundherr