3 Bed penthouse apartment to buy in Amelia House, Beaufort Park, NW9
A well-presented three-bedroom penthouse apartment is offered for sale at Amelia House, part of the award-winning Beaufort Park property development in Colindale NW9. Reached by lift, the apartment is situated on the seventh (top) floor and takes in 1068 square feet of modern living space. The apartment enjoys generously planned accommodation with a wonderfully sunny aspect which can particularly be enjoyed from its’ vast private roof terrace – perfect for al-fresco entertaining and relaxing. The apartment is offered with a parking space and is located just moments from Colindale Station, served by the Northern line, providing easy access into the West End and the City within 25 minutes.
Additional benefits include excellent residents’ facilities situated on-site and good local amenities within a short walking distance. Beaufort Park has become a firm favourite with professionals who like living here as apart from its convenient location for City workers, it offers a sophisticated lifestyle with the same standard and quality as any central-London scheme built by developer St George.
Residents benefits at a glance:
– 24-hour Concierge, Lifts
– Residents’ gym, swimming pool, spa and Jacuzzi on-site
– Underground parking
– Tesco supermarket, bank, restaurants & nursery on-site
– Colindale Tube station 1 minute away
– Mill Hill Broadway – British Rail to Kings Cross in 15 mins
– Brent Cross shopping centre – two Tube stops
– Hampstead – three Tube stops
– M1/M25 motorway – 10 minutes by car
– Purchase price £650,000
– Penthouse (top, seventh floor)
– 3 Bedrooms
– 2 Bathrooms
– 1068 Square Feet (approx.)
– Large Private Terrace (49x47ft)
– Underground parking for 1 car
– Lease Length 999 Years (from 2005)
– Service Charge TBC (approx £4,306 per annum)
– Ground Rent TBC (approx £400 per annum)
– Yield: 5.2%
Rental demand at Beaufort Park:
Our Beaufort Park lettings branch have seen a very large increase in the number
of enquiries heading from applicants looking to rent apartments, especially from overseas applicants who, instead of straight for Central London, are now happy to look at other parts of London which provide an easy commute into the centre of town or the financial district. The wider Colindale area has lots of land space where regeneration is still on-going making it a new residential destination ripe for growth potential.
If you are interested in further details about this property, contact our London sales team on 020 3280 6400.
View all posts by Marc von Grundherr