The post-lockdown housing market is gathering pace with house prices up 1.7% in July and with the temporary stamp duty holiday, now is a great time for rental investors to make significant savings up to £15,000.
Let us introduce you to some great West London developments which are nearby the forthcoming Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) and all have completions before March 2021 to qualify for the Stamp Duty Holiday.
These schemes have limited availability, please get in touch to learn more.
- This ambitious waterside development in the London Borough of Ealing by Berkeley Homes is one of London’s most significant regeneration projects with 3,750 brand new homes and exceptional residents’ facilities
- Prices from £297,500; Rental yields of 4.5%
- Completion Q4 2020
- Close to upcoming Crossrail station – 17 mins to Oxford Street, 30mins to Canary Wharf
- High Street Quarter is an impressive mixed-use scheme by Barratt London which is completely transforming Hounslow Town Centre with over 500 new homes, a vibrant piazza and 10 screen Cineworld Cinema
- Prices from £355,000; 5% rental guarantee for 2 years
- Completion Summer 2020
- All homes with outside space
- 2 Underground stations nearby offering quick access into the City in less than 30 minutes
- A boutique scheme in the heart of trendy Acton with a unique and interesting history. This dynamic residential development comprises ten industrial style apartments with contemporary layouts
- Prices from £375,000; over 4% rental yield
- Completion Aug 2020
- Close to nearby local amenities and fast transport links including the upcoming Elizabeth Line (Crossrail)
- Western Circus by Barratt London is a new West London residential development consisting of over 300 homes with outstanding links to central London and the City
- Prices from £485,000; 5% rental guarantee for 2 years
- Upcoming Crossrail – West End in 10 minutes
- Sought after Zone 2 location
- Private balcony, winter garden or terrace to all homes
- One Tube stop away from Westfield London, Europe’s largest shopping and entertainment complex